- 2 solar panels (100W each) + deep cycle battery + charge controller + 250W inverter
- Bed (140cmx180cm) with mattress (really comfortable) and two sets of sheets.
- Super-warm comforter + lighter blanket.
- 2-burner gas stove (new) and Chilean 5L gas container (lasts for ~3 months)
- Sink and a 20L water container with electric pump
- Lots of storage place! (3 large and 1 XL compartments + 2 large drawers + 1 XL kitchen drawer).
- 2 camping folding chairs
- Yoga mattress
- Hanging laptop shelf for movie night
- 2 hidden compartments for valuables
- Some tools including a Bosch portable electric screwdriver, a hammer, pliers, etc.
- Pots, pans, utensils, dining sets, cutting boards... everything you need for cooking.
- 20L solar shower
- 20L spare gas tank
- Curtains that almost completely darken the interior so you can sleep late
- Rearview camera
- Radio with touchscreen and bluetooth and 2 new Sony speakers
- And more stuff...
*The bed can be opened and closed without having to get out of the car if necessary.
*It is possible to cook from the inside of the van if necessary.
2009 Mercedes Vito
4WD SUV Camper
Our Travel Buddies